cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru

My Problem is that I have created the two Migo 1 & 2 for PO say po no.240 in Miro invoice vitrification when i select the PO No 240 in line item Qty Is adding from both Migo & displaying total Qty. we want to display by Document wise. is their any confirmation. Pl guide me

Thanks

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the Po number in MIRO & select the layout as the Goods/Services item + Planned Delivery & other layout as the Delivery confirmation.

This field is just opposite to the PO number selection field,Select this key & press enter the system will show all the list of GR in MIGO against that PO will shown as seperate line item.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

You are getting this prob;lem because, you PO does not have the GR_based IVnvoice verification chk box activated. Since you have already carried out GR , there is onlyone way to process MIRO that is against Delivery Note . But if you wish to have all the GR to come in MIRO one below another, you need to cancell the GR documents and change the PO by activating the chk box Gr based IV in the Invoice tab and re_do the GRns and now try to do MIRO you will get all the lines of the GRns one below another.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to your PO in change mode.

Go to the invoice tab in item details and mark the checkbox 'GR based invoice verification' and save.

Now try to do your invoice verification, suitably with delivery note no. of the GR as the reference document. You can also refer to PO and the system will accordingly pick one of the GR's depending on the invoice amount.

Regards,

Prithviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether your PO .240 has GR-based invoive verification check box enabled in Invoive tab. If you check this box, the system will display each material document in MIRO once you select PO if you received partially in various GRs.

REgards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir ,

Post MIRO w.r.t Delivery note of Material document .

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you 2 MIGO, then MIRO will accumulate the quantities and amount only.

Try with other options like delivery note etc.,

Regards,

Raman