cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

At my client there is no Quality module in place. When i recd the material against PO then i recives it with movt type 101 in migo.( e.g. 10 qty ) Then i send this matl to QA dept. QA inspects it & if they found 5 nos qty. defects then does the transfer posting by using movt.type 350 ( QA to Block Stock ).It means only i can pay supplier for 5 qty amount.

But before doing the return delivery if i try to do the invoice verification ( MIRo) against the same PO then system allows me to do the invoice verification for 10 qty.

It should not allow me to do the inv.passing for 10 qty where 5 qty are rejected.

Could u tell me where do i need to do the settings so that if the material is in block stock then account cleark should pass the bill for only 5 nos & not for 10 qty,

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shailesh,

In ur case u have to do return delivery to vendor for 5 nos. Then u do invoice verification for 10 nos and then credit memo for rejected quantity

But following option will be best for u

1) U can use movement types 103 and 105. In 103 movement u can accept 10 nos and after inspection u can do 105 for 5 nos only. This way when u do MIRO, only 5 numbers will be populated for payment

hope this resolves ur problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to ask that while doing miro --credit memo so here my refrence will be the same P.o for which 10pcs were bought OR , The refrence will be the GRN dOCUMENT WHICH Got generated during return delv.

regards

sap11

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh

Make GR with 101 and then then TP with 322

then stock will in Quality Insp then it will now allow invoice verification of particular vendor until stock comes in UnRest stock

Rgards

Anil