Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miro Problem

former_member301832
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Here the exact problem is Condition for Entry tax created as a delivery costs and assigned in MM pricing procedure. In OBYC settings we have assigned entry tax GL account.

At the time of MIRO i am selecting goods service items+planned delivery costs, and once i simulate it system is generating accounting entry like

Vendor                     Cr          1645.53-

GR/IR                       Dr          1612.00

Entry tax payable      Dr          32.24

Entry tax on Total     Dr          1.29

But here the requirement is Entry tax item should be added to GR/IR account.

Kindly help me

Regards,

Suri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1009083
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Processing Key ZOT Configuration in OBCN. Posting Indicator should be "3" so that tax amount can be distributed to relevant expense/revenue items. I think you have given Posting Indicator "2" that's why system is generating a seperate line item for Tax in MIRO

Regards

Diptadhi

former_member301832
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diptadhi,

Key ZOT we have not created in OBCN. That was created in MM->Purchasing->Conditions->Transaction Event Key.

Regards,

Suri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suri,

Check your pricing procedure, what account key you have given for Entry Tax.

If you want add the tax amount to GR/IR account you need to set the account key as "NVV"

Thanks and Regards

Karthik

former_member301832
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your reply.

Here we have created Account Key (as accrual) ZOT for Entry Tax condition ZJO2. As you said, Account Key NVV will be available in Tax Procedure.

This Entry Tax condition ZJO2 is assigned in MM pricing procedure and ZOT key is assigned to that under Accrual Key.

Kindly help me out on this.

Best Regards,

Suri

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suri

Going through your query, what is the condition category for your condition.

Regards

Pankaj