cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When we are doing our import purchasing our main vendor's currency is a foreign currency while all other sub vendors are in local currency and the document currency is in foreign currency. At the time invoice verification currency is taken from document currency. MIRO currency should be the currency given for the vendor in the PO not the document currency. Please tell me how to do that.

I have tried this by using screen variant (shd0) but didnu2019t work, it is always replacing from the document currency given in the PO.

Thanks,

Chameendri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The default currency in MIRO is from you Purchase Order. (Header Tab). The default currency in PO is from Vendor master.

If you want when someone opens MIRO transaction (say INR to be defaulted) then you will have to use enhancement.

Hope this helps.

Reetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thanks to you all for responding. I have explained this situation several times with examples also, but they say they want it to be default in both the cases. I think only available option is writing to a user exist.

Thanks Again.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as soon as you open MIRO enter the currency and then go about filling the balance data. else the document currency firms up

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chameendri,

Say your ordering currency is USD and other costs viz. Duties, Freights, Other charges are in INR (your Co.Cd currency)

In the PO header you need to define the exchange rate for INR/USD in Delivery Invoice tab.

At the item level conditions you should enter condition record values in local currencies (For eg-INR) and system will automatically convert the INR into USD and vice versa.

During MIRO when you select the Planned Delivery Costs it will populate the items per vendor with currencies entered in the PO. Before you enter the PO number, you should enter INR in the currency in Basic Data tab in MIRO screen and enter the PO number with proper option. Exchange rate will be as mentioned PO (you can change the exchange rate in MIRO as well)

And you will be able to post the invoice with a local currency.

Hope it helps

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

My user dont want to enter the currency,they want that to come by defualt.

Thanks,

Chameendri

Former Member
0 Kudos

since the two currencies are different, you get one by default and the other has an option to change. Both cannot be defaulted.

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Change the currency field in Basic data tab of MIRO

Srinivas