cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIR6 - Parked Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i am trying to post PARKED invoice through MIR6 but there was no activated Search icon for search Parked invoice through reference ,date or invoice number or vendor...

how to activate the SEARCH icon .. or is there any another way to do...

Thanksin Advance,

Anthyodaya.

Edited by: anthyodaya Reddy Nagaram on May 14, 2009 11:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let us know if you are not getting Search Icon in MRI6 then what else you can see on the screen? Else I guess you may need to check screen layout or something like that.

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the reply,

the problem is SEARCH icon is there but it s in gray colour i cant use that. and i did t find any option like SCREEN LAYOUT ..

is there any another way or how to get the screen layout.

Thanksin Advance,

Anthyodaya....

Edited by: anthyodaya Reddy Nagaram on May 14, 2009 1:11 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per the SAP standard Invoice posting for the parked invoice will be post in MIR7 transaction only.

Please try to post the parked document by using this t.code.

Regards,

Thiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the reply,

but the problem not posting .

I am trying to post PARKED invoice through MIR6 but there was no activated Search icon for search Parked invoice through reference ,date or invoice number or vendor...

how to activate the SEARCH icon .. or is there any another way to do...

Thanksin Advance,

Anthyodaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also have a look at T-Code OMLRLIST. Enter MIR6 as Transaction and may be there is something in the variant which you are using and you may need to change some of the settings there.

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the reply

can you check the T-Code OMLRLIST . which i sent by u. in my system its saying that t code does not exist.

Thanksin advance,

NAR..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check OSS notes 844382, 378638, 411576 also?

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check same in SHD0 transaction. After that you need to enter MIR6. And you need to play with some variant. I am not sure about this option but you can explore it as well.

I will also look into some more options and will update you as soon as I get it.

thnx.