cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Order Surcharge/Net Price Not Equal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have an issue with an invoice. For a sales organization, we have a minimum sales order of $2500, which has been met in my sales orders and invoices; however, it is still charging the "Minimum Order Sucharge". If the order does meet this $2500 requirement, then the surcharge will be applied as the difference. For example, when I looked at the header conditions in the sales order the "Net Price" above where tax is displayed showed $3597.39. However, in the condition table, condition type PNT2 shows a "Net Price" of $3180.68; which is a difference of $416.72. This is the exact amount of the minimum order surcharge amount. The numbers in the condition table are displayed as the color "blue" instead of black like they normally are. I do not know if this means anything. I have checked through the rest of the sales order, delivery, billing, etc. and all looks correct. My concerns are, why was there a minimum order surcharge, when the requirement of $2500 had been met, and why the "Net Price" above where "Tax" is in the condition header; is different from the "Net Price" in the list below (PNT2 condition type). I am on SAP 4.7. Please advise Urgent!! Thank you in advance!

WC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chin,

I am not getting your problem clearly, but from what i understand:

- You mentioned that surcharge amount is shown in blue, it means that this is flowing to some G/L account

- You are still getting surcharge inspite of having net value more than min. value. Have you given correct reference of base condition which should be min (may be base price)

- Looks like it's having circular reference.

Proding more info from Pricing procedure may help me to help you.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales order, one of the items in the line item pricing conditions is different from the header conditions for pricing (QUANTITY 6). I did see that the Net Price was changed on 7/23/2006. Sales Order was created on 7/18/2006. It has already been delivered and billed, etc on 7/26/2006. Im not certain if revenue recognition might have something to do with this.

Old Net Price: $15.30

Old Net Value: $91.80

New Net Price: $28.96

New Net Value: $173.76

It displays the old net price and net value on the invoice and it seems to only show up like that in the "line item pricing conditions". For some reason it is taking the difference the new net value and old net value which equals ($81.94), which is the order surcharge fee, but there should be none. Thank you for your help!

WC