Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hr mini master is used where in u use SAP HCM Module just for basic information like you wish to implement CATS and PM module however dont want to implement sap hr module as of now, but in order to make use of cats ( time booking by employee via cats ) and PM ( in order to assign PM Operation and task to Employee) you need SAP hr MINI Master.. sap mini master is consist of only 5 IT 0000, 0001, 0002, 0007 and 0315.. you may also go ahead and can configure Basic OM i.e. org unit, jobs and positions..

SAP had different licence policy if you r using hr mini master for detailed about the same pl get in touch with ur basis consultant ( if i m not wrong that in case of using hr mini master the licence fee is very less however pl confirm the same

trust things may be little more clear for you now

warmd rgds

vishal saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

thank you very much for the reply and the information.

it is helpfull.

what exactly i am looking for is Mini Master data with respect to the FI.

generally what is teh data that FI/CO needs from minimaster data.

any presentation you have will be helpfull.

regards

Chakravarthi nalla

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

all these infotypes carries Masterdata info so there is not Pay roll related data can i know ur requirement respective to FICO

and one more thing

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to know the significance of Mini Master W.r.t. FI/CO module.

wish the same

regards

chakravarthi Nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per the defination of hr licence policy you can use only 5 infotype (0000, 0001,0002,0007, 0315) termed as hr mini master, if you wish to use more infotype than you need full fledge hr user licence.

can u pl elaborate that for FI/CO what info you wish to send and under which infotype u wish to store

vishal saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

well for fi/co u may need information to flow from following it

0027/00315/2001/2002 - cost centet and activity type to contvolling

infotype 0008,0009,0014,0015 - for processing payroll data and than transfer it to payroll via symbiolic account

there are other infotype too for tax calculation etc depend for which countr u r using

but if u wish to use these infotype than its not hr mini master

vishal

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos