cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo

Former Member
0 Kudos

in migo, detail data , there is tab for purchase order data, there is coloum for "Delivery Completed" Indicator, i want to set the indicator on 2 set permanentely.

regard

nabil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the Del Completed indicator in the following path SPROMMInventory Mgmt & PI GR- Set delivery completed indicator for the specific plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx, i know this option, but the other one which have 3 option

1.set automatic

2.set

3.do not set

i want the second option permanentlly.

regard

nabil

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This indicator is reflecting from the PO. You can set the Del Completed indicator in the following path SPROMMpurchasing & define screen layoutME21nGR/IR control and make Set delivery completed indicator as required entry.If you maintain this you cannot do partial goods receipt.

Edited by: MM Consultant on Jul 29, 2010 4:01 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> in migo, detail data , there is tab for purchase order data, there is coloum for "Delivery Completed" Indicator, i want to set the indicator on 2 set permanentely.

>

>

> regard

> nabil

I havent seen any setting where you can default the setting to SET, so I dont think with standard settings its possible. With settings mentioned above you can have SET AUTOMATICALLY at plant level.

Why you want it SET as default. If set comes by default, no new partial receiving will be allowed. Whenever you receive one partial GR, the complete indicator will be set in PO and no other GR can be done unless this check is manually removed. Thats why, SAP doesnot allow you to SET it to default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have check, it allow for partial G/R, the thing y is was doing this thread, bcoz after the GRN, in Tcode me22n the system doest allow us to change the the quantity which i want.

regard

nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> i have check, it allow for partial G/R, the thing y is was doing this thread, bcoz after the GRN, in Tcode me22n the system doest allow us to change the the quantity which i want.

>

>

> regard

> nabil

I dont understand, how the system will allow your partial receiving again, if once the check is SET, it will enable the delivery complete indicator which closes the PO, so if you try to do GR again against the said PO, it will not allow you to do the remaining GR. Only it will be possible, if you uncheck the delivery complete indicator check in PO, then you can do GR against the remaining pieces.

As far as changing quantity, if PO is for 10 pieces, and partial GR done for 5 pieces, you can change PO quantity to 5 pieces, but if you try to make it 4 pieces, it will not allow the change as already GR has been done for 5 pieces, so changes can be allowed for 5+ pieces only.