cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo reference document not appearing in miro for frieght conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I ahve done migo for a po and i have checked GR based invoice in PO.When i am doing MIRO i am not getting the migo reference number for frieght condition where as the migo reference number is appearing for base price.How to get that migo reference number for frieght conditions also.

thanks in advance

regards

vithal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes the the MIGO creator might have reversed the same. In such cases the reversal document may be with different number in the same series and both posted & reversed documents will not appear in MIRO. Since you might checking with posted document number, you are seeing the blank in MIRO. In such cases, just enter the PO number in MIRO, give date & reference number press Show PO structure button in the left corner. You will find the following screen

Expand the required once. The following screen appears. In this both positive & negative numbers with same reference & document type appearing are the reversed documents.

Hope this is clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To develop a report and to take frieght values from miro

regards

vithal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have maintained GR based invoice indicator both in PO and vendor master.Still i am not getting the migo reference number for frieght in miro.

thanks & regards

vithal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Frieght condition type is defined as Planned Del cost, for these Planned Del cost MIGO ref doc will not be there at MIRO.

May i know why you want to have MIGO doc at MIRO as ref for Frt condition?

Regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hi,

Check any changes for purchase order before good receipt generated.

Also check vendor master purchasing view, in that "GR Bsd inv" indicator is maintain.

Regards,

Mahesh.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It doesn't show GR No in "Reference" field during LIV in MIRO for Planned Delivery Cost Line Item.