cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO for Production Order - BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented from ABAPER a BADI in MIGO which assigns batch number automatically to the receiving material. In the lower area in BATCH tab CLASSIFICATION button is available but by clicking on this button it does not open the characteristics screen for input. While i have created a class and its characteristics and assigned this class to the material also. Now where is the problem?

Kindly reply its urgent.

Regards,

Hammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hammad Hassan,

Please check that batch managment is activated for your material master, If yes then you need to define Batch Strategy.

Please try this and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where should i define batch strategy. I have already defined batch for the material.

Regards

Hammad

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Batch search strategy

COB1-Batch search stg for finding a batch suitable for the raw material in a production order, during creation/release/confirmation.

VCH1 - Batch search stg. for the product in a sales order delivery processing.

MBC1 - Batch search stg. for finding a batch during inv transaction for a given movement type.

On the initial screen of your application choose Logistics>central function>batch management>Batch determination>For process order -->Batch search strategy --> Create.

Procedure

On the initial screen of your application choose Batch search strategy -->Create.

Choose the strategy type, say choose co02 or ME01

If you want to see a list of the strategy records available, choose Strategy info.

Choose the key combination-

Enter the required date-->say plant ,production order type, product, valid from and component for which you want to have this

Choose Selection criteria push button

If no values have been entered, enter the selection class and the characteristic values.

Go back to the screen on which you create a batch search strategy.

Choose Sort if required(it should be defined earlier(in CO70- here you are giving the characteristic name on which you want to sort)

Choose a sort sequence.

save.

Check also in COR4, for the combination of plant and order type...you have selected search procedure-Co0001

This is linked to stg what you have enter above.

Please come back if you need more help.

Regards

R.Brahmankar

Reward if useful.