Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO error

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a standard PO(NB) for material,when i m trying to do GR i m getting error as" Document does not have selectable items"

I have checked below things:-

Under confirmation tab of that PO-NO SELECTION IS THERE

Release strategy -NOT APPLICABLE FOR THAT PO checked in ME29N also

Purchase order History- NO PURCHASE ORDER HISTORY TAB AVAILABLE(i.e No GR happen for that Po)

Checked Movement Type in MIGO- USING 101 ONLYBut still system throwing error...

Can u pls tel me wat may be the reason for this issue..

Kindly help to fiox this issue...

Regards,

Sankar...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved,By removing Plant in Additional Purchasing data of that Venodr Master Data...

Sankar D

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the DEL completed indicator in Deliveries tab of the P.O set?

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No its (delivery completed)not marked...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

First check whether the line items in your NB purchase order are blocked for doing goods reciept in item overview screen of purchase order. If so unblock them.

Are you using MIGO for doing the goods reciept. It may happen that you need to create inbound delivery with transcation VL31N and later create transfer order and confirm it, and then do the goods reciept using VL32N transcation.

If not so and you are using transaction MIGO itself for doing goods reciept then Try to check personal settings in MIGO.

Goto Settings > Default Values and mark "Propose All Items" save it

Now try to do goods reciept.

BR,

Tushar

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think at your end, MIGO is done through Inbound delivery and shipment process, create the Inbound delivery(VL31N)for the purchase order(In PO maintain the confirmation key: Inbound delivery), then create the shipment against the delivery(VT01N), then do the GRN against the Inbound delivery no(VL32N).

Please check and revert.

Thanks

Hrishi

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried as you said,That is marked Inbound delivery In confirmation tab,Created inbound delilery then tried to create MIGO ,

I didnt get the old error(Document have no selectable item)..

Pls answer how they can activate this setting that withou Inbound delivery GR should not happen(i was getting error wen i didnt choose Inbound delivery in Confirmation tab of PO)

but frined i m getting the error as"PU Withdrawn qty exceeded by 3 Kg" now...

In OMCQ i checked that Message M7022 is warnning message but i m getting as error message...

Sankar

Edited by: Sankar Dharmaraj on Feb 28, 2011 8:24 AM

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chek the current stock of that material in That stor. location, with the help of trnx code MMBE

This meassage is due that Quantity u entering is more then the quantity lies in the storage location against the material.

Please check and revert.

Thanks

Hrishi

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m doing goods Receipt so i dont think that MMBE stock will play a role in GR....

Sankar

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Please check your PO qty against the MIGO qty, it may be 3 kg extra than the PO Qty, hence system gives you the message, If you still want to allow over delivery then you better maintain the tolerance rather than changing the error message to warning message and for this maintain over and under delivery tolerance direclty in PO or in info record, so that u can recieve excess quantity based on your tolerance set.

Thanks

Hrishi

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx for your response, i m doing GR for the qty entered in PO only ,No extra qty i m trying...

Sankar