cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO error message for inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My user had encountered error message "no goods receipt possible for purchase order 4500025265 00030" when doing goods receipt using MIGO_GR for PO item 30.

She had already created an inbound delivery note and accidentally created a stock /WMS transfer order with completed status. But when she tried to cancel the stock/WMS transfer order using LT15 she also encounter error messsage "Transfer order 0000001234 already confirmed or cancelled, or cancellat. sent"

Is there any solution to overcome the goods receipt error message for this PO item as she needs to perform a good receipts for this item ?

Usually if she created the inbound delivery note without the stock /WMS transfer order, she is able to do a goods receipt using MIGO for other PO items

Please advise.

Many thanks in advance

Best Regards

Xavier Tay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you see that if the TO is confirmed, zou can book it back to 902 by issueing a new to with movement type 999. This helps you not to reset the status in your inbound delivery.

For outbound deliveries the transaction LT0G exsists.

Maybe you can try this one as well for the inbound delivery, because both programs are more or less the same.

If my answer was sufficient for you, please do not forget to contribute

Best regards

Uwe Neumann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe Neumann,

Thanks for your feedback. But when she tried out LT0G, she cannot selet the item as there is lock sign in the line item. When she click the log icon, there is message "Scheduled quantity exceeds available/picked quantity."

How to overcome this log message and proceed the transaction ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Confirmed TO cannot be cancelled in the Transaction LT15.

Please let me know hoe you have done TO creation & Confirmation.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your reply. I need to check with the user on Monday and get back to you.

Many Thanks.

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry for the late reply as I was sick for 2 days.

The user confirmed that the STO is created using LT01/LT03 and confirm TO is using LT12. Hope it help for you to answer my question.

Many Thanks.

Regards,

Xavier Tay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check and Cancel TO using LT15.

Thanks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your feedback. But when the user try to cancel TO using LT15 she also encountered error messsage "Transfer order 0000001234 already confirmed or cancelled, or cancellat. sent" . Is there any missing steps she needs to perform to overcome this error message ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Xavier Tay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am thoroughly confused with the issue details in this chain of messages..

What is the requirement, can you please put clearly?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

Thanks for your reply. My requirement is very simply. How to overcome the MIGO_GR error message (Pls refer to my first mail) for good recripts for a PO item ?

This error message could be due to user created and confirm a WMS transfer order by mistake. But she cannot reverse it using LT15 due to error message (Pls refer to my first mail).

Hope I make it clear this time.

Thanks

Xavier