Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiGo and Miro price difference

former_member470479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

i have created the PO of 10 Quantity with 75 RS Each Price.and At the Migo i have received 10 Quantity reference of PO.when i am doing Miro then i am changing price 73 Rs.what will be process because i want to right financial entry.give me the solution with Financial entry.

my fin entry

at migo : RM Stock ac Dr 750Rs

To Gr/Ir Ac cr 750

at migo time when i m changing price 73 and i similate the docx

Gr/Ir Dr 750

To Vendor Cr 730

To Rm stock cr 20

this is wrong please give me right entry .

Thanks in advance

Sarvottam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member765905
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Sorry.. It is correct in general scenario

The provided entry is wrong, until and unless you reset in PO and do T-Code: MIGO, the price cannot be updated to material master(i.e, to Inventory Account).

In T-Code: MIRO it shows the error or either it posts the balance amount to Suspense Account..

Regards,

GK

SAP

lakshmi_matta
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Did u check the configuration in OBYC. For price difference gl account is assigned or not.

Regards

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge ,everything seems to be correct. You can give price as you like while posting miro invoice. GR/IR account is balanced out to this PO line item.

Do you receive red error here?

BR

Paweł

former_member470479
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for reply,No i have no error no red light.but my CA is saying this entry should not correct but according to me this is right entry.

thanks

Sarvottam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

here is what i woudl do.

Go to the Po, change the price, run the update and take it from there. I.E. do ur inbound, migo, part1, and all steps up to MIRO and it should be resolved.

System will allow u to make a payment less than PO and so u wont get an error but u should pay the exact amount.

Burzes