cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messeage number 06218 its description is Net price must be greater than 0.

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

In SPRO-MM-Pruchasing-Environment data- Message attributes, i am not able to find the messeage number 06218 its description is Net price must be greater than 0.

Thx

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

solved

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kashif Ihsan

PBXX always need to enter price manually. Please kindly try use BAPI_PO_CREATE1 to get

the price get filled. Please refer to your Abaper.

Thanks

Ian

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you are hundred percent right, Actually we have customised the program of PO upload so when there is no info record maintain then it is giving the error.

So one solutioin is that we have to maintain the inforecord for that but how we can do it without inforecord, while making first time PO.

Regards

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kashif Ihsan,

"Net price must be greater than 0". at condition PBXX.

What i observed the, error message was correct issued.

PBXX is a manual condition. You had to fill in the price manually.

If you want price get determine automatically you had to use PB00.

All the customizing of price made at your pricing schema you had define

at SPRO.

MM -Purchasing-Conditions-Define price dermination process-

Define Calculation Schema

If you are sure you had a PB00 as gross price define correctly, you had to made sure

you had info record with price condition define for the respective period for the vendor and material.

Please check with ME12.

Thanks

Ian

Edited by: Ian Wong on Jun 12, 2008 1:46 PM

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

PB00 is automatic condition when u have inforecord, but i would tu use PBXX conditioin here which is manually, but in case to local vendor or with local schema it is not giving the same error, moreove when i am creating schema group of vendor and not attaching this schema to determination of calculation schema in purchasing. Then it is not giving error with all the setting of PBXX condition.

Regard

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kashif Ihsan,

The message you received is not customizable. It is hard coded in the system.

price was mandatory in the PO and cannot be zero unless it was an free item.

If it was an free item, then you had to checked the "free indicator" in the PO, then

only it accept zero value in the PO.

Thanks

Ian

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Neither i m making free of cost PO nor i am keeping net price blank

I will explaing pmce againg step wise:

1. Selecting document type, (import PO)

2. Vendor (foreign)

3. Material number,

4. Qty

5. Net price

6. Material Group

7. Plant

Here after giving all this informatioin as i am pressing the enter the net price automaticaly disapearing and giving error

"Net price must be greater than 0". at condition PBXX.

But again when i am giving the net price then this error is not coming but here my requirement is to give the net price in first go only not the second time.

I hope it is clear now.

I hope now scnerio will be clear to u

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the PO you need to miantain the Net Price at the time of first creation only.

As at the second time the price is derived based on the First PO from the sytem,.

If you want to avoid this also, then you need to maintain the Purchase info record using ME11

Aprt from this there is no special logic....

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Answer pls

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi buddy

first diffrence betwen PB00 and PBXX

PB00 is based on access sequence

and

PBXX is based without access sequence

so while determination of price system can determine price of PB00 but not PBXX becaz it have to enter manually

if u want to determine it automatically put access sequence 0002

reward if helpful

regards

kunal

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Already i have determined access sequence 0002, with that it is doing like that.

Pls note in case of Local vendor it is not giving any error straigh away it is making PO but in case of foreign vendor it is giving Net price must be greater than 0. hence when we fill the net price it is not giving any error. But my requirement to give the net price in first go.

Edited by: Kashif Ihsan on Jun 17, 2008 6:22 AM

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope ur creating Purchase Order and getting "Net price must be greater than 0"

The Vendor entering during creation of Purchase Order , Juch check In the same vendor assign to Schema group of Vendor, if not assign in t.code: XK02 and enter Vendor, Co.code, Purchase organisation and selet purchasing data in purchasing organisation data segment and press enter ..........

Now assign Schema group of Vendor in Condition TAB and save.

Now try ur trasaction.

Regards,

Biju K

Edited by: Bijay Kumar Barik on Jun 11, 2008 1:56 PM

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually i have Vendor Schema of two types local and foreign when i am assigning the local vendor it is not giving this error but when i am assigning the foreign schema it is giving this error. "Net price must be greater than 0"

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The material in the Purachse Order may be different from the condition record you mentaioned in the t.code:MEK1.Check combination of conditions & cutomisation steps:

SPRO->MM->Purchasing->Conditions->Define Price determination process

1. Define Condition Table:

2.Define Access Sequence,

3.Define Condition Type,

4.Define Calculating Schema,

5.Assign Calculation Schema, Access Sequence and Condition Type,

6.Define Schema Group Of Vendor,

7. Define Schema Group Of Purchasing Organization,

8.Assign Schema Group Of Vendor to Purchasing Organization,

9.Assignment of Schema Group Of Vendor ,Schema Group Purchasing Organization and Calculation Schema.

10.Assign Vendor to Schema Group Of Vendor (XK02)

11.Maintain Condition record(MEK1)

Regards,

Biju K

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bijay,

I have maintained all the steps except the maintain condition

record bcoz i have not required to maintain it for the material.

Even then it is giving the same error,

Here i would like to mentioned that if i am not assigning the Schema Group of Condition to Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders then it is not giving error but when i am assigning to local it is working.

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you need a price or not?

if not then mark the box for free item in the PO or set the IR indicator blank.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai check it in Tcode SE91 - enter the message class as 06 & enter the message no 218. It is available in the database. If you want to get this in spro - enter this by new entries.

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Actullay while making po i am getting this error "Net price must be greater than 0" i would like either to remove this error or make it warning only but in both cases it is giving error.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the price in the conditions tab. If it is zero, then system will thro' the error Nte price must be grter than 0.

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes u r right, there is not value in net price but in first go while entering vendor, organization data, then material, qty, net price, plant and when i press enter the net price automaticaly disapearing and PBXX zero value and giving the "Net price must be greater than 0".

I would like not to come this messege.