cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. M7064 - not possible to post the GR against the process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am trying to post the GR for the finished product using movement type 101 against the process order which has the following system status.

TECO, PRT, CNF, PRC, BASC, BCRQ, GMPS, MANC, ORRQ, RESA (result analaysis carried out), SETC (settlement rule created), VCAL (Variance)

There is no delivered quantity.

But i am unable to post the goods and the following error is appearing. So kindly share your expertise on solving this.

Error mesage:

Document xxxxxxxxx does not contain any selectable items

Message no. M7064

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

I am assuming one of the below reason for this error message.

1. This order has auto GR indicator. So if you try to do manual goods receipt, system will show the above error message.

2. Check in COGI for this final material. Means already GR done but with error in goods movement. So document does not contain any selectable item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

Answering all your questions:

1) The process order is created with material.

2) The process order is not with auto GR indicator.

3) Yes but one thing is true, the GR was done using movement type 101 and was cancelled using movement type 102 for the same quantity.

4) The status 'TECO' was revoked but still the same message is repeating.

I will check in COGI and will inform you.

Thanks for your inputs and let me know for any other details.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

Did you check if there is any error goods movements in T.code COGI against this order number?

If so means I would suggest you to check the error,rectify the same and then give a try.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

you have following system status

TECO, PRT, CNF, PRC, BASC, BCRQ, GMPS, MANC, ORRQ, RESA (result analaysis carried out), SETC (settlement rule created), VCAL (Variance)

Please revoke TECO and reverse the confirmation(indicated by status CNF) of the order,then try it again.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant & all (Mangalraj, Mani, Jeevan & Ajith),

Thanks for your help. I am sorry to reply you late. I would like to award you all but i am not sure with this new application. Anybody can guide me please.

As told by you all,

1) revoked the TECO status.

2) Cancelled the confirmation.

3) Confirmed with correct quantity

4) Then it was possible to select the items in MIGO (movement type 101).

Just for your information it was so happened that the the confirmation was done earlier and then it was cancelled. Then again re-confirmed but with zero quantity. So the system stauts was generated as told in my original message. So the system was not possible to find any confirmed quantity even though the system status was confirmed (CNF). 

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you have any user status which is preventing the goods receipt.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

Either it must have been a process order created without any material in T.Code CORO or else assuming it's a process order created with material in COR1,then in this case check by revoking the TECO status in COR2,as the status PDLV/DLV is not set in the order(But in my understanding this order must have been a process order without any material).

Check and revert

Regards

Mangalraj.S

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

revoke the teco.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajit,

I have revoked the TECO and still the error persists. Thanks and let me know for any more details.