cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. 06251

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating a PO with reference to PR created out of Sale Order. I am going into /nME21N and giving the PR reference to create a PO. And receiving the error:

Requisition xxxxxxxxxx, item xxxxx, assigned to other order account

I generally create PO with reference to PR which are created out of Sale Order but today I am getting this error. If I use direct Sale Order Reference to create PO then it is working fine.

Please let me knwo if you need any further details on the same to help on this issue.

Rgds,

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please give the error message number and its application area?

Is it a third party PR or customer indvidula requirement triggered from SO?

regards

Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antony,

Error Message no. I have mentioned in the subject line ite self. (Message no. 06251).

Can you please tell how do I get application area?

And how do i check whether its thrid party or customer individual requirement.. we create sale order against customer requirement and then create PO to procure service from out side..

let me know if i need to give any more input on the same..

Rgds,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antony,...

I got it..

Appl. area 06

Message number 251

Rgds,

KK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member225662
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the link

Regards

KK

Edited by: Kishore Kumar Galla on Mar 31, 2010 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I had checked this thread before raising the new one. But I did not get anything out of this. I am creating a PO and not Scheduling Agreement. Daily I create PO with PR reference. And do not know why today I am getting this error.

It would be better if you can explain me on this.

Rgds,

KK

former_member225662
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you gone through my second link.

Regards

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The following procedure is valid for purchase requisitions resulting from a planned order that is not assigned to an account:

If the planned order, that was not assigned to an account and that caused a purchase requisition for direct procurement, is converted into a production order, then the purchase requisition is automatically reassigned to the production order account. If the purchase order does not have to be created until the production order exists, then the purchase order is also automatically assigned to the production order account.

If, due to deadlines, you have to order before the production order exists, then you have to manually assign the purchase order to a service cost center account. Here, you must select an item category which allows account assignment to cost center and which leaves the goods receipt non-valuated.

If the production order still does not exist when the invoice is received, the costs remain with the service cost center. Otherwise, you must manually change the account assignment from the service cost center to the production order when posting the invoice receipt.

Activities

You see the number of the respective production order, if you display the account assignment of the purchase requisition for direct procurement. To do this, proceed as follows:

Starting from the purchasing menu, select Purchase order ® Display.

Enter the number of the purchase order and press ENTER .

The item overview of the purchase order now appears.

Select Environment ® Purchase requisition.

The display screen of the purchase requisition now appears.

Select Goto ® Account assignment.

A pop-up window now appears with the account assignment data of the selected purchase requisition. In the Order field, you will find the number of the production order.

Regards

Antony