Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message in OT for outbound delivery transaction LM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters !

I have this issue,

User (customer service) created a PO stock transport order for 150 TH unit, where was delivered 144 TH.

Delivery information in document is

and Replenishment delivery is for last 6 TH, and processing is

when other user (warehouse management) wants to do interplant transfer with pallet on LM01 (RF menu), system display a message about quantity outbound delivery and quantity distributed.

How can i resolve this? i aprecciate your time Masters !

Regards

Oscar Morales

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you login on English language and give us error descrition on ENG?
Regards,
Mihailo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihailo !

this is message

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which transaction are you using from LM01 and at what step you are getting this error also if possible share the Stock placement tab of Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish !

Transaction used is ZRF20 (Material transfer between plants), the error is when user wants to do "procedure" pressing F6

Stock in inbound delivery

GR

GI

DLnt

Regards !

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a side question: what sense does it make to hide the month from a date and the ending part of the material document number. Those numbers are thousandfold in the world, usually one would hide confidential like material and vendor names

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen, thanks for your appreciation.

im new relatively in this community.

i gonna take your comment on future topics

Regards !

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you already tried to do this without RF? Does it then work without error?

ZRF20  is an own developed transaction, nobody here can know what the program behind this transaction really does.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not really, i supossed that process only involve RF transaction. i will ask WM users about that.

yes, ZRF20 wes developed in house, but, maybe there is same kind of message with somebody else, also, im sharing this.

but, i understand your point.

Thnaks again

program Z is

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is possible that there is the same message, but for me is not yet clear if you do a goods issue or a receipt or both in one.

It is also possible that program does some calculations and submits the wrong quantities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Is for a goods issues. and maybe you are right, i will see if weight is same in delivery outbound and picking. Its possible that some calculation is wrong.

Regards !