cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message F5063 - Ex.rate diff.accts are incomplete for account & currency &

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using F-53 transaction and I got the error message "Ex.rate diff.accts are incomplete for account & currency &" - number F5063.

I believe that I can figure it out using OBA1....but I saw that the GL account is already set up in KDF transaction (Exchange Rate Dif.: Open Items/GL Acct).....

Does someone know how can I solve it?

Thanks

Daniel Dorta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to T code- OBA1 -> Double click on Transaction KDF -> Maintain New entries as the bellow Image. In the GL Account, you must maintain the Rcon. The account assigned to your vendor or customer.

This must solve your error.

Thanks and Regards,

Manjunath Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I had set up the valuation account in OBA1 transaction.

Let me know if it figures out your issue.

Thanks

Daniel Dorta

anitha_ganesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Even I am also getting same error after maintaining GL in OBA1,

Could you please help me with the solution

Regards,

Anitha G

aman_goel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether for the particular GL account entry for exchange rate difference accounts are defined using Transaction code OB09, table T030H.

Thanks,

Aman Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up the GL accounts on tha valuation area but the error message continues.

Does anyone has another way to figure it out?

Thanks

Daniel Dorta

Former Member
0 Kudos

The accounts that you have setup in configuration, are they created in the company code. Check in FS00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see you have marked this question as answered. How did you resolve it, finally?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Valuation area is not set up.

Should I set up any account?!

Thanks

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP Note I mentioned above is applicable only upto SAP Release 45B. If it applies to you, you can try specifying accounts in the Valuation section and see if F-53 works after that!

gladys_xing
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You said GL account is already set up in KDF transaction key in T Code OBA1. Could you double-click on that GL account and see if accounts in Valuation section also are maintained. As per the following SAP note, it is required to maintain those accounts even if you are not planning to do any valuations. Pretty old note - am not sure if it applies to your SAP release, but worth taking a look!

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/12962