Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message 131-183

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts/Gurus,

This strange error message is confusing problem to me. It is "This entry already exists in the following tables “Alerts” (OALR)” [Message 131-183]". I have actually created a query and add it in the field query on table OALT. I tick the active tickbox and the frequency is every 10 minutes. The priority is normal. However, the message always appears one or two days. I really do not know the solution. I appreciate your answer so much. TIA

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

The question is answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

could you post the answer of this question here, please ?

Coz it really bothering me too

Regards,

Mulyadi Chen

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I have heard about further cases where errors with that number (seems to be rather "generic" ) came up; I am not sure that you could do anything on your end and therefore recommend that you involve SAP Support.

Thanks & sorry for the inconvenience,

Frank

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Tks for your reply. Actually, I have escalated it but they can't replicate the error in their database. They asked me to send the query but I am not sure it is caused by the query.

Indeed, there are 6 queries added in the alert management and using different tables but they have same frequency.

Do you think it would be better to escalate the problem to SAP AG (HQ) ?

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If they (SAP Support?) cannot reproduce the issue right away - usually they ask you to upload the DB (and they certainly should in that case) and try again.

They will "escalate" (more precisely: forward) the case to "Development Support" when the problem can be reproduced and it turns out to be a bug.

Where did you report the issue? On SAP Service Marketplace? What's the number of your message there?

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am not sure it would not be better to give my message no. here. If you provide your e-mail, I will send. I escalated On SAP Service Marketplace but the support consultants are in the Asia region, it will be around Shanghai, won't it ?. I will try to upload the query as they asked in their last reply. if they ask DB, it also will be done.

Rgds,

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi STeve,

Thanks for the update.

It sounds like you are on the right track (which might be slower than we all would wish, but it's the right way...) - so no need to supply your message number here.

...and couldn't help a lot - so let's see how that case evolves.

Good luck,

Frank

BTW: There are a few support centres around the world - including China (Shanghai); I think it depends on the time when you log the message / your location / the workload in the specific centre at which centre you end-up.