Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message 13043 - can't "Create and release demand"

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem refers to SAP ME 5.2.3.2:

Trying to "Create and release demand" results to the error message:

"Not enough quantity is available to release shop order xyz (Message 13043)"

However all three (3) materials of the BOM have inventory much higher then required to fullfill the requested shop order.

Details of the BOM:

- Two (2) positions are purchased material, one (1) was manufactured.

- all three materials have "Qty Restrictions":="Any number" because they have liters or kg for "Units of Measure"

- at the BOM the "Assembly Quantity" therefore is "Any number" too, like 0.53, 1.3 ...

Thank's in advance for your assistance.

Bernhard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bernhard,

Please set system rule "Create Subassys on Shop Order Release" to false and try to use create and release demand for each component separately.Please verify lot size values and quantity before releasing.

Regards,

German

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Klimm,

I believe you have a shop order already created? If so, could you try Shop Order Release instead of Create and Release Demand? There you should see the quantity available for release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

thank's for the quick response.

However, there are no shop orders created for the materials affected by the problem described.

Regards

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Klimm,

The question was about parent material, not materials of BOM components.

BTW System Rules control the process of SFC release, so you might need to share these details also.

P.S. If you can log a customer message against MFG-ME component to be investigated by SAP Support, I would suggest you doing that once it could require remote access to your system and deeper investigation of you configuration.