cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEK1 - Needs to find table of the field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Need your help in regards to condition record..

We have some key combination (Access sequence) defined for condition type NAVS...to achieve automatic tax code appearnce in PO.

now one of the key combination in MEK1 is Material/Plant/Import

My question is how to or where to check from where Import field is coming from or maintained. I am looking for a table or any master data from where this Import field is picked up by the system in MEK1.

regards

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure but check under the same SPRO - MM - Purchasing - Conditions - maintain condition table

here you define which fields are relevant for the condit type NAVS and access seq 0003.

is it this what you are talking about?

First check in your access seq in the header to which table it belongs

kr

hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doesn't it come from the access sequence of NAVS?

check via SPRO - MM-Purchasing - conditions - define access sequence

first check to which access seq your condit type belongs

kr

hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys

I have checked it and it is (NAVS) is assgned to 003 acc. sequence but still how to find on what basis IMPORT field is coming..in SPRO i am able to see under acc seq 003 condiion for this field (IMPORT) is TAXIL and Doc structure is KOMP and Doc field is TAXIL. but form this ionformation i am not able to find how or on what basis it is coming in MEk1.

regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sequence is read from conditon table which is maintain in M/03, or you can try to display with M/05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Try this :

- Go to ST05 : -> Activate trace

- Go to MEK1 display it

- Go to ST05 : -> Deactivate Trace :

-> Then display trace : you'll get all accessed table during the run of your txn MEK1.

Hope this helps,

Erwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Erwan

Thanks but unfortunately don't have authorization to activate/deactivate trace in ST05. could you please tell me some other way.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please check to table A016,A017,A018,KONV and KONP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Buddy

Thanks for your reply .

but i am not looking for this..i want to know on what basis field IMPORT in key combination is picked up by the system. if i want to check this what are the steps

regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure about your purpose, but ex: PB00, in Cond type PB00 there's access seq.

Then in SPRO-MM-Conditions-Define Price Det,Process-Define access seq.

From there's the key combination pull it.