cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEI7 - Price Updation in Open Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm using transaction MEI7 for chaning condition prices in open purchase order items. I get the message log with a list of purchase order items successfully updated, but when i check the 'Item Changes' in PO i don't see any changes with MEI7 or in some cases even if i see that something got changed with MEI7 there is not sufficient information to see what exactly got changed.

I don't see any documentation in SAP .

Are there any configuration points to be checked for MEI7?

How to analyze the results of MEI7?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change sales prices in purch order

You can use this report to automatically adjust purchasing documents if sales prices changed.

This is needed if sales prices change after a purchase order has been entered, but the new purchase prices are needed to continue processing the purchasing documents (purchase orders and delivery schedules). This avoids incorrect sales price valuation at goods receipt, for example.

INTEGRATION

You can also use report RMEBEIN1 (automatic document adjustment for individual documents) and RMEBEIN2 (automatic document adjustment - mass processing) to carry out a subsequent adjustment in line with condition changes in the purchasing documents. However, you cannot use these reports to handle sales price changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

INTEGRATION

You can also use report RMEBEIN1 (automatic document adjustment for individual documents) and RMEBEIN2 (automatic document adjustment - mass processing) to carry out a subsequent adjustment in line with condition changes in the purchasing documents. However, you cannot use these reports to handle sales price changes

Can you please explain in detail on the abov message.

Every month I am uploading the Inter company prices. For all open PO's i want current month price need to be updated.

Please suggest how we can solve.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go SE38, enter report name, set the radio button to documentation and click display button.

This will usually give you the docu.

Further you can use google to get some good results:

http://www.se80.co.uk/sapreports/r/rmeb/rmebein2.htm

Not to forget that help.sap.com is the first place to search:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/8a/7bf437e676091fe10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Please read as well OSS notes like

Note 173587 - Settings for the pricing worklist

Edited by: Jürgen L. on Apr 25, 2011 3:17 PM