cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2N for network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I 'm running a report ME2N for list of purchase orders for N account assignment categories, In the PO i've created a order for 100,eventhough i'ven't received 100 , the report shows still to be delivered as 0. Why for particular account assignment category N it's showing like this. But for K  account assignment category it's showing correctly .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ME2N behaves with following options based on purchase order status:

Option-1: No  Goods Receipt and Invoice receipt done for an purchase Order
Still to be delivered --100%                          
Still to be invoiced ---100%    

Option-2: Goods Receipt done but Invoice receipt not done for an purchase Order
Still to be delivered -- 0.00%                          
Still to be invoiced ---100% 

Option-3: Goods Receipt and Invoice receipt completed for an purchase Order
Still to be delivered --0.00%                          
Still to be invoiced ---0.00% 

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Ya i agree,,that's a standard report and why's it showing is correct only. My question is only for " N " account assignment category it's showing still to be delivered as 0 even though i haven't yet received the any quantities as per the PO. But for " K " account assignment categories it's showing correctly as per the standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You said qty received is 100 so I hope your PO qty is 100. so sytem is not expecting any more deliveries.. still to be delivered = open PO qty which are expected to be delivered. so your system is right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your SAPKH...... ?

BR

Nadia Orlandi

tomas_talpa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Audi,

it is not clear from your question, but I guess than you ordered quantity for Network is then higher then 100, lets say 150? And you expect to see the "to be delivered" as 50, then?

One possible cause -- isn't the clickbox "Delivery Completed" (on PO item detail, tab "Delivery") checked? Cause this then resets any remaining quantity open for deliveries.

Kind Regars

TomT