cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 - Rescheduling Not Populated - Exception 07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am looking for some direction on an issue I have with a custom report we have created for a customer.  The custom report is keying off a field in the MD04 screen.

Here is my situation:

• I have a material number setup as a HAWA
  • I have on open PO line with QTY scheduled to receive in the future
  • Current inventory balance is zero
  • The PO creation date is 8/15/2015 which is also the date I see in MD04
  • MRP Element POitem has an exception of 07

What I was expecting to see is a new "Rescheduling" date in MD04 with our MRP job ran last night but the date field is empty.

I have run MRP (MD02) for the single item to see if that would regenerate a "Rescheduling" date but nothing.

Any ideas what might be causing this material not to reschedule?

Appreciate the help.

JVH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jerry

In MD04 you see the requested delivery date or confirmed delivery date but not PO creation date. I assume that your PO creation date and requested delivery date is same in PO, cross-check.

07 message is "finish date in past". In this case you need to correct it manually depending upon whether it is requested or confirmed by the supplier. Check below link for further understanding of different messages.

Let us know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Exception message 07 means 'Finish date in the past'  and for this exception message there is no rescheduling date.

If  you want to understand under which circumstances a rescheduling message is triggered, please take a look on the following WIKI:

What is rescheduling and how does it work - ERP Manufacturing (PP) - SCN Wiki

BR
Caetano