cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 MRP TYPE MB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a material which has lot size MB but still in some months it created the Pur req more than 1 and didn't combine on monthly basis.Please see the attached.
Can you plz tell me what's the reason behind that ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check my previous reply, which explains the scenario in detail.

From the screenshot we can observe that you have requirements on different months, where the start date should fall in the past. MRP creates different purchase requisitions to cover those requirements, however, since you does not allow start in the past, they are both scheduled with today date as the start date. Therefore, both requisitions have the same finish date.

It is according to the system basic standard design and those requisitions cannot be clubbed together.

The only alternative is to allow the start in the past, in order to have different finish dates.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Lot SIZE MB and all other fields are blank.I don't have anything in Maximum lot size.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KS,

If MB is for 1 month requirement clubbing then system is working fine refer my above reply.

Br

KK

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KS,

Yuo maybe have a Maximum Lot size, then the MRP creates more than 1 Requisition.

Kind Regards,

Mariano Cabalen

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KS,

Share your material master MRP1 and Lot size configuration snap shots.

From your snap shots your both requirements are in different months(June and July) and if your lot size settings is to combine one month requirement then your system is working correct only.

Br

KK

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This usually happens when one of the orders would have the start data in the past and MRP changes to today scheduling.

On the attached screenshot I can see that there are requirements from different months and you should probably be able to observe rescheduling exception messages on MD05.

The following note explains the scenario in detail:

52448 - MD01: Several order proposals on one day

If this is not desired, you should allow the start in the past on the customizing transaction OPPQ.

BR

Caetano

0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Is that any method to combined to one PR even there are to coved different months requirements?thanks.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Jason

This is a question from 2014 and we always ask users to avoid resurrecting those old questions, in order to avoid endless threads.

Therefore, I would like to ask you to open a new thread with your question and I'm going to close this one to avoid further comments.

Regards,
Caetano