cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCSI - LIS - Field with zeros value in the total line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

We have a MCSI report and one field doesn't show the correct value in the total line. It shows zeros.

This field isn't cumulative, we use two others fields and one formula to calculate the value, but it isn't calculated in the total line.

Is it possible the field has the correct value in the total line?

Please, could you help me?

Best regards,

Julio Cesar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Total value would make no sense for the percentage field, wouldn't it? I'd guess this has something to do with the field definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jelene!

I have a formula in this field to calculate the profit in percentage.  We have 5 plants in the system and I need to summarize the total of the company.

Julio César

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Totals shouldn't be used for the percentage fields. If one plant has 50% profit and the other 50% profit then total would show that they had 100% profit. Surely some executives would jump for joy seeing this figure, but it is just not true.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a formula in this field. 

In report,  each sales order have two field (price and cost) and I use these fields to calculation the value profit value.  I set this field with no accumulative value. Only numeric.

I open the mcsi for sales order, the report  shows me the profit by each order, If I change the view for Sales Organization, the report shows me the profit considering the sum of price and cost.

I would like to know if I GET to apply this formula in total line.

This problems occurs in all fields where I have formula.

Julio César

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julio, it's not feasible to apply the formula to the totals in MCSI, sorry. You can only do that in a custom report and apply the formula after calculating the totals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks, Jelena!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your explanation is not clear enough to understand your requirement.  Please provide some screen shots and specify where exactly zero values are flowing and also what table you were using.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

/Hi!

Please, see print of my screen. The fields are "Margem % v" and "Val, Brut.vend/m2 b"

Thanks!

Julio César