cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCJC, MCJB, MCI7 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

When using mcjc and mcjb it gives me " the list contains no data" , also by checking table S070 itis not totally updated as it only contain 500 entry and I have like thousands of orders also the FL column is empty although FL are also enhirted in orders and in mci7 it only gets the data of some orders any ideas?

Thanks for the great support here

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

See note [80311|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/80311]. Check that the update for S070 is switched on and set to monthly. The note also explains in which situation the functional location is updated in the table.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for the great support i forgot about the check box of the breakdown and i think iw30 and iw40 will also help alot beside the reports i only want to know something shoud the update in omos be at 2 or 1 thank u

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

OMOS - The most common setting is Asynchronous Update (value 2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

is there any way to get a report as the following:

i enter the function location and it gets me all the breakdowns and their mttr/mtbr of the equipments installed to this FL?

also sometimes the breakdown of only one equipment installed in a FL it cause a bd in the FL too is there anyway so that if this case happen both MCJC and MCJB are updated because what iam doing now in this case is that i create 2 orders with two notifications and each with BD so that both reports are updated and i think this is not totally logic

Thank you for the great support

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did a Z-report for this, thank u very much the issue is closed

thank u

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you keep the "max no of hits" field blank ? if you want to look for more than 500 entries ?

And to fetch the data thru MCJC or MCJB, you need to make sure malfunction start date, the malfunction end date, the breakdown indicator and the breakdown duration must be entered in notifications otherwise it just shows no data which is obvious.

Hope this helps

Mahee