Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC.9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Good day. I'm currently having problems with transaction code MC.9

When another ID is used, it shows differents values. Does the profile of the IDs used affects the result of MC.9?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

When another ID is used, it shows differents values. Does the profile of the IDs used affects the result of MC.9?

Yes

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kailas, what would be the impact of this?

Thank you.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do a /nSU53 when you have the result in MC.9  and see if an authorization is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

thank you. I have done it and saw that there are authorization issues with regards to LIS. This might be the reason why.

Thank you.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the authorization may impact the selected values.

e.g. if you execute without entering a plant, then you  may get only the values for the plants you have authorizatioon for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i included Plant for both IDs. Results are still different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you refering to the field "val stock value" ? did you check whether only value is different or even the qty?

- Go to user settings and compare the parameters for both the users like exchange rate type, analysis currency, number of previous periods. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think user profile impacts MC.9 values only if the users are having different decimal symbols and you intrepreting the values differently. check the input paramater used by both the users carefully to find any changes. What values are different?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you for the response. Their parameters are the same. I have drilled down the result to Division for both IDs but they show different values