cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mb90 - error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i did all the config for gr print out determination, then i did a gr with "3 Collective Slip" ticked mark the field.. after that .. this mat doc is not giving the print out as well it doen't update in po history also.?? why it s reacting like this??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As your posting a GR, you need to maintain the settings in :

SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Maintain Print Indicator for Goods Receipt Documents

for 101 movement as 1.

Also quickly check following points

1. In OMBR indicate the printer name as LOCL,Item print indicator as 1,Print version-2

2. In M706 ,mantain output types for WE01/02/03 (as requiired),Also check the default value ,dispatch time-3/4,Tr medium-1 ,print parametr-7..here prefarable output type is WE03

3.In OMJ3 mantain output device for all the plants

4.in MN21 for output type WE,mantain print version-3 ,print item as 1.

Than in MIGO check the print check box and than going to MB90 get the document number and execute for getting print out.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks to all..

when i select the print version as 2 - its working fine , when configured to 3 (colelctive slip).. that time i'm getting the above said error.. i.e its updating to po historry and not able to take print out?? why its so??

when i check dumb SM13, there its avalible.. how to get printout with 3 print version option???

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing MIGO, ensure that in General Tab, you get "3 Collective Slip" beside the Print Indicator and you tick mark the field.

Output type for Collective slip is WE03. Check with this in MB90

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please maitain the Condition for Printing in MN21- Conditions fro inventory management For various Key compination and for output type llike WE01,WA01, etc which you have defined in SPRO then only you will get it.

Check you conditions record properly

try it you will get it

With regards

Shrinivas gangoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi UJ,

If the material document is saved properly with the number generated , then at first check in Tables MKPF and MSEG.

If it doesn't exist in the tables then update termination might have occured.Check it in SM13.

Get the dump analysed by ABAP team.

Do check whether condition records are maintained in MN21.

Regards

Ramesh Ch