cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we have created fuel as material with moving avverage price, every month fuel price is changing and according to that we are changing Mvoing avverage price also , now wht happened when we are execting the T.code MB52 value of the unrestricted is showing almost double for the unrestricte stock, is the any way to change or reduce the value of the unresticted .(as per the manual calculation) because we have to handle auditors problem.

for eg value of stock 164.064(qty) and value of stock 13,122,295.52 inr instead of 64,00,000 inr

is there any way to reduce the value to which i mentioned

please help me

Regards

venu gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every time you cannot change the value in MR22 because finance people will not allow.

This is consumable material so better you put the material in BOM if it is consumed and check you material master price control

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use MR22 Debit / Credit the material,

enter the amount to be reduced with negative sign for the material & credit the material.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

Thnaks for yor reply, i am able to reduce the price with T.code MR22 and its also savinf price change document when ever i save the data, postings are happening in UMB(Gain/loss from revaluation). and its changing moving avverage price also ,now how can i handle the document generated during my audit,i thinck if i reduce the price it will go to loss, and how can i change the Moving avverage price again, my doubt , is it require to change the moving avverage price agian or i can keep that as it is..

please advice me

regards

venu gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the material is having Moving average price Control, the Price should not be changed unless required to do so.

As this keeps getting updated & calculated with the Purchase Price.

Only in case os Standard Price Control, we require to change the Price based on the chnages in the Market price.

If you feel that the price of the material is correct now, you can leave it that way.

For audit ppurpose for tracking of MAP of a material you can use the report MR51, as it will show the MAP price calculated.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thnakyou very much for in ur inputs,

Pease correct me:

If i want to increase the price after reduce the price, same t.code ii need to use or any other t.code is there.

Ex. i have reduced the price from 100 to 80 and now i want to increse the price agian 100 due to some reason.

Yes we are required to change the price, please let me know how to claculate the purchase price

Regards

venu gopal

Edited by: venu kk on May 19, 2008 9:23 AM