cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB52 in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to export MB52 to excel spreadsheet, but MB52 shows quantity as 0.000 when the stock is zero. Can it show integer? I used to get integer when I was using SAP R/3. Any difference of MB52 between ECC 6.0 and R/3? Thank you so much for your help.

Warmest Regards,

Sabrina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

I have ECC 6.0 and the zeros in MB52 show as "0". It must depend on the definition of your unit of measure. What is the UoM for these zeros in the report? How many decimal places are defined for this UoM in trs CUNI (note that there are two fields, "decimal places" and "decimal pl. rounding").

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raf,

The unit of measurement is "PC". Where I can find the fields at "trs CUNI"? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sabrina

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go into the detail of your unit and you can see how it is displayed in the section on top left (ignore the circled part, its a screenshot from an another discussion)

But a change here as system wide effects, it will as well show any other quantity ofthe unit PC integer without decimals (even in case you have decimals)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all experts.

You are so kind. I shall tell the consultants to fix the unit of measurement by going to CUNI. If still cannot, I may fix it every time by excel functions.

Case closed. Have a nice day!

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain what you meant by "can it show an integer".

If you dont want to show zero stock lines, you may proceed as already explained by Dev, that is In MB52 selection, flag the check box "No Zero Stock Lines" as shown below and execute:

Revert back if your question is different.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AKPT,

Thank you so much for your kind reply. In MB52 under ECC 6.0 version, it shows 0.000 (3 decimal places) for zero stock. Though I checked "No zero stock lines", some materials with stock under Transit, Quality Inspection or Blocked will also be included in the spreadsheet.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sabrina

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay, let us know about your actual requirement.

Are you concerning about the decimal places for the 0.000 quantity (as it is not coming for the other quantity which is more than zero) or you are concerning about why the zero quantity appears in this report ?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to show only unrestricted stock, you may create a filer for unrestricted stock with quantity not equal to zero (as shown below); hide all other fields and save the layout (as default if required):

Now system will show only unrestricted stock with quantity greater than zero.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patra,

Yes, I am concerning about why the zero quantity appears in this report. I need this report daily but I have to format the 0.000 every time before I do my analysis and hand in to the management. Thank you so much you get my point.

Best Regards,

Sabrina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasoon,

I also need the goods in transit, quality inspection, restricted and block at the same time for the inventory report. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sabrina

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a standard behavior. As you are seeing more than one stock type, then if stock exist only for one stock type, then of-course system will show the zero quantity for rest of all stock type.

It because all stock types are showing under one line item and system can't make it blank.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you can download the standard MB52 output and then replace the zeros (0.000) with blank (ctrl + h) in excel!!

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the tick option of No zero stock lines in selection of MB52 ?