cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to remove  material document number field  ( MBLNR) from report in  T code MB51.

any configuration for that.

Regards,

Dishant Mistry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But why want a report without Material Document as MB51 stands mainly for Material Document!

OK.as you needed, you can have it be resetting a Layout.

Use t.code: MB51 --> Execute ---->  Go to menubar, select "Settings" --->  Layout --- Current ----- > Select element in Header and Position -->  Remove "Material Document" 
Again go to menu bar select "Settings" --->  Layout --->> Save ===> Give Layout name "ZMB51" and Description of your Layout.

Now run t.code: MB51 by entering Layout ZMB51 in "Display option" segment and you will have report without Material Document for your Layout .

If more.... all save with variant name with variant description.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Not from layout we want to remove from report.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May I asked for what reason you want remove one of the most important information from this report?

I think witout having a material number in the report you will not even be able to drill down into the material document which turns the MB51 report to be useless.

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

weird  requirement , you want to remove a field from a report on which that report is based ,  it is like asking i want to remove all suspensions from suspension bridge. well i am sure everyone has their reasons.

By the way you cannot remove MBLNR from report , you could consider creating a SAP query using join of MKPF and MSEG tables via t-code SQVI or SQ01. later you can revoke authorization of MB51 from users you want to hide material document number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no we have to hide material document number field (MBLNR) for some audit purpose.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dishant,

Create a layout which doesn't contains the "Material Document Number" field and set that layout as default.

For more information regarding "Layout Management" go through the following link,

http://www.tarrantcounty.com/titan/lib/titan/training/WorkingWithLayouts.pdf

In this document the layout functionality is explained in detail.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dishant,

Have you worked on the report Layouts ?

Instead of removing fields from standard reports you can try by creating "Layouts" as per the report field requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello shailesh,

can u guide me on report layout, how it works? thanx in advance

former_member187965
Active Contributor
former_member189686
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Below Path :

SPRO--MM--Inventory management & PI --Reporting --Define Filed Selection for material document list

Remove the tick from Selection field or output field for MBLNR as per the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the output field is in gray field,I can't changed it.