Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB51 DUMP ON QUALITY

former_member202079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we run the T.code MB51 for reporting purpose, It is giving Dump in Qualty.

i Compare its to Develop & Production . In quality include RM07DOCS_GENERATED contain two Extra Field in itab & innerjoin

data: VSBED type LIKP-VSBED .

data: VSTEL type LIKP-VSTEL .

How can i remove these two fields or comment This Fields.

So Expetrs what should i have to do?

Thanks.

Hemant_a1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has any customization by you or any of your team members done on MB51 report?

pk

former_member202079
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Foe Reply,

Some of My Team member has copy mb51 to zmb51 for Vendor Name.

But The Problam is that zmb51 working fine on all server(dev,qua,prod) .But mb51 giving dump on qualty bec of those fiellds those i explained before.

Thanks.

Hemant_a1

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If no customization has been done on MB51 report then its best to check for the latest support packs in Quality. Do NOT go ahead and change anything with the standard report just yet. Check with your Basis Admin first.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant ,

Did you find the solution for the dump tht came aftr creating Zreport of MB51 . if yes please help me out i am facing the same issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

From your description i feel that you have some problem in include "RM07DOCS_GENERATED " can you check out OSS note "215435 ", I think that should usefull.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

actualy i created a custom program by copying mb51 . tht program is working fine bt its giving dump in mb51. Possible cause is view is V_MMIM_REP_CUST is overwritten by zmb51 . but still no solution on the same .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved . Just make change to view and lock in transport request . move to production and run mb51 . ths wl regenerate the ALV fieldcatalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You cannot go directly & remove. Just check if there is any recent Support Packages applied & study its purpose first.

If the changes are not required you can transport its Developement version to make it in sync.

Also check if this change is there in Production also. Then you have to check why its not present in Developement & then proceed.

Regards

Abhii