cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB01 Printer determination by Userexit? T685B-PRKEY='E' ?

KHummel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in MM customizing for Output types for Goods receipt (Tcd. M706), I discovered the field VN_T685B-PRKEY - Print parameter. Within SAP Rel. ECC 6.0, the value help for this field offers value 'E' for 'User-Exit'.

I am very much interested in using this option, because my customer wants the printer to be determined via the Purchasing group of the Goods receipt's underlying Purchase order.

Does anybody have information about how and where to implement this USerexit? SAP Docu doesn't mention this value E at all

Thanks in advance!

Klaus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Klaus,

Instead of using the user exit, did you try using the regular configuration?

I believe what you are trying to do, could be achieved by configuring the Acess sequence and maintaing teh condition record based on the Pgroup.. for the condition type. Let me know!!

KHummel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

thanks for your answer!

I was trying to avoid this whole Access sequence - Conditions table - stuff. With that, I have to make sure that no other messages are being processed, and my new message does not influence Messaging of other messages.

The word "User-Exit" seemed to promise an easier solution....

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anything that suits you, my friend and helps resolve the issue, in the end.. Good Luck

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm interested in knowing the user exit being referred here. I need to automatically set the printer according to user defaults.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

draide