cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials Still to be delivered after GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a PO then Invoice for that PO and then GR. Now using ME2L checking the purchasing documents per vendor for this PO it is showing the " Still to be delivered" and " Still to be invoiced".

Why is that ? The status on the PO shows items delivered. The invoice also released for payment.

Can anyone explain to me what could be the wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The quantities in PO,GR,IR are not identical.

In this case to fully close the PO the flags "Del.Completed" and "Final Invoice"

have to be set in the PO.

Kind regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is fixed now. Thanks everybody. After i restarted the session i got it properly showing delivered and invoiced correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There seems to be some confusion. The PO, GR & Invoice are not matching means, the quantititea may not be matching. The ordered quantity is higher than the quantity of GR & Invoice. Hence the system is showing balance quantity as open.

If the answer is helpful, then reward appropriate points

Regards,

Prashant Kolhatkar

Message was edited by:

Prashant Kolhatkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody.

If PO, GR, INV are not matching then system will not allow posting the invoice and will block for payment right? I released the invoice for payment also.

I am not expert in it. so please help me understanding this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate

Check whether the documents are blocked at GR oi IV .

cheers

chellam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the report is showing a vaqlue still to be delivered and still to be invoiced then you have to trust that this is correct and examine the PO.

This data is a summary of all lines, so make sure that there are no other lines with qtys still open.

Also have a look at the PO history tab and check the records here aginst the total qty on the PO lines.

Steve B