cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATERIAL TO MATERIAL TRANSFER (FINANCIAL EFFECT)

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

HUI GURUS,

I have following scenario. I m working in hosiery company. I m receiving goods ( processed than ) from my processor (vendor) DIE wise.(from 8 cm to 36 cm).

than this processed than i have to issue to my vendor (cutter) from which my finished goods should to be made. but mu cutter can cut CUT PIECES from processed than from any DIE.

EXAMPLE: a cut pieces for finish good of size 80 cm may cut from 12-16 cm of processed than.

so i want to material to material transfer by which it is possible to mix all the material having different die and make into one die before i issue it to my cutter.

but can u tell me what is the financial effect on it, if the processed material having different material have different price

kindly help me out.

regards.

raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to Ha _ Tran solution this entry is going to hit your Profil and Loss account directly so first have consultation with your FI guy first

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issuing material master record determines the value of the transfer posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once material-to-material transfer posting (with movement type 309) is posted, any price difference from the issuing material's MAP will be allocated to the transaction/event key UMB G/L account.

Cheers,

HT