cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Stock Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mates

I have created STO for 10 line items and all the line items are been delivered.But for one line item system shows in MD04 transaction and deducts the stock.When i checked in MMBE that quantity reflects in Schedule for Delivery. I have checked in the STO Delivery Schedule tab system reads Scheduled qty is 200,Commited qty is 200,Delivered Qty is 200 & Issue Qty is 200.

But i dont know why the same qty is reflecting in MD04 and therefore system stock and physical stock differs.

Kindly help me on this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Quantity in MMBE under "scheduled for delivery" reflects the stock for which DO has .been created but goods not issued. You can check in VL06O or ME2M(delivery schedule variant) to get details for such outbound deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No,Its Strange i have checked in VL06O there is nothing due for Goods issue.And moreover the same issue qty has been updated in the Receiving plant's stock with same batch.

But i dont know why it still reflecting in MD04(Stock/Requirement List)

In Delivery also picking Status is C-Completely picked.This occurs only for this material and not for other materials which are in the same Delivery order.

Kindly help me on this issue

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check ME2M ? in ME2M select the :delivery schedule" Layout button.

In that create a layout with PO qty and Qty issued . there you can see for this particular material code , PO VS Issued qty. and try n get and idea.

Answers (0)