cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Qty Calclation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can we use ingredient specification calculation in batch for by product because by product is producing so its with -ve sign. no batch determination takes place in process order. and that qty takes according to BOM not according to batch specific characteristics.

if i want to produce by product on the basis on second raw material's batch specification. how could i do that?

Regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Material Quantity calculation Provided it is a PP-PI solution.

Here Batch chracteristic values can influence the other Component quantities using formuals.

Regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ratan,

actually i am using MQC functinallity already. but problem is for by product. for with material qty is not calculated according to other batch characteristic value. it take as we have maintain in BOM.

Regards

pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By product is out come of a process. The yield of by product may depend on the calculations. the value mentioned in BOM is planned value. Use backflushing for the by-product and update the quantity with actuals. Hope this will solve your problem

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you getting the batch chracteristic value in the MQC screen?

Have the Formuals defined for calcualtion?

Regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes i have apply formula for by product which depend on second line item raw material concentration...

can we use base unit of measure of material at the time of qty calculation depend of batch characteristics?

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, U can use the Base UOM in MQC.

Further while processing the Process order, you need to go to MQC screen after assgining the relevant batches,

do the Clauclation and update the process order.

Then only the By-product value changes with the Batch chracteristic value.

regards

Ratan