Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATERIAL MASTER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GURUS

Please suggest me

In material master Purchasing View Plant-sp.matl status here we already maintained blocked for procurement , Blocked forMRP .

Now i want to add two more options , Could you any body tell me the configure process? Briefly?

Regards

srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the same in SPRO > Logistics General > Material Master > Settings for key fields > Define material Statuses.

Regards,

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Prabhu.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u r using MRP then not need to define same. you can restrict manual PR also through ABAP validation.

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

GOTO SPRO > Logistics General > Material Master > Settings for key fields > Define material Statuses

Create a new material status and in the purchasing msg field put B .

Regards,

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

try check ing out the X Plant Status field in BASIC DATA View

As this can also be used to help to restrict the material use but at client level

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

try check ing out the X Plant Status field in BASIC DATA View

As this can also be used to help to restrict the material use but at client level

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If u want extra field in the screen need to add throuh the ABAP only.

Regards,

Andra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

You want to add fields in the material master or want to add values in the existing field for your blocked material ?

regards

anamika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I want to increase the drop down list

like i want to add option 03 surplus. it should be block the P.R and P.O. if i select this option at material master.

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Yes you can add the ststus ose T- code OMS4 for the same or use the below menttion path

SPRO ** Logistics - General -- Material Master -- Settings for Key Fields -- Define Material Statuses

regards

anamika