cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material master views for same material in 2 company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a scenario in my company like this. A material exists at 2 company codes (e.g. company code 1000 and 2000). These company codes belong to same corporate group. Stock transfer happens for the material at these 2 company codes. When i want to view material attributes I use MM03 and then I use "org levels" to see organization specific views of the material.

The problem is that i can see org views only for company code 1000 and not for 2000 (when you fill org details like plant, pur sales org etc. you are not actually provided for which company code). So how I can view material views for company code 2000?

regards

ashfaque

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So how I can view material views for company code 2000?

try t-code MM50 for plant level and sales organization level

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kailas

The same reply i have given to Tomas applies here. You still do not know the org unit you are choosing belongs to which company code. So i-code MM50 is not helpful here.

regards

Ashfaque Ahmed

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You still do not know the org unit you are choosing belongs to which company code

In SPRO- enterprise structure- assignment

here check which organization structure is define for company code ,

also check PO shipping tab ,take the help of SD consultant

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kailas

org units are mapped to company codes at enterprise structure - assignment. So i know sales org 2000 belongs to company code 1000 if it is mapped there. But i can also map another sales org 2000 to company code 2000. So in material views how do I know which sales org i am referring to? one belonging to co. code 1000 or 2000?

regards

ashfaque ahmed

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Shipping tab of PO

there you will get sales organization

on same tab you will get customer number ,display that in t-code  XD03 you will get another sale organization

Kailas Ugale

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is happening because of the default settings maintained, Change the default setting to blank & Check by manually giving the Org data.

tomas_talpa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

actually, no data in Material Master exists on Company Code level -- instead, the logistics organizational unit (like Plant and Sales Organization) are assigned to Company Code in customizing; so you cannot see any data for CompCode 2000 (as there are no such data), but you can see data on Plant and Sales Org 2000 (or whatever they are named in your implementation).

Kind Regards

TomT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

sales org 2000 and other org units can be present in both company codes 1000 and 2000. How you know any org belongs to which company code?

regards

Ashfaque Ahmed