cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master (URGENT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know is there a transaction or a table, which gives me the details of what views (eg - Basic Data 1, Basic Data 2, MRP-1to4, Sales Org etc.) are maintained in the material master for a given material?

The scenario is, i would like to check if sales view is maintained for about 100 materials at once. I hope my question is clear. Look foward to your replies asap.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check transaction MM50 and Table MOFF

Maintenance status gives the view created for particular material and given plant.

Regards

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

Thank you very much for your inputs, it helped me resolve my issue. Keep the good work going

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek for the feedback!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome. I checked on MM50 & also in MOFF, but when i enter the material number & the plant & execute, it just shows one alphabet (eg - P or V) isnt it supposed to show the details of all the views maintained??? (eg - K,P,V, D etc). Your inputs please.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

System will show only views which are maintained for the material/plant combination. just do one thing take a material for which u r sure few views are maintained and then see in MM50 under S if it is showing you all these views.

regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for the reply, i checked for a material, which has all the views maintained in its material master. But in MM50, under the column 'S' (in the output), i see only two views namely P & V, the others are not shown. Furthermore, the output is shown in 2 lines & not on a single line.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

it seems MM50 only gives results specific to the views applicable to a particular user department. so it is possible that though you have maintained all the views but for the user department you are looking for only deisplayed views are maintained.

regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I am trying to join the tables RESB & MARA, to see if i can get the material views maintained for all materials, which are selected based on the Order Number field from RESB table. Hope it works, this would solve my problem.

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

Each and every view in the material master has got its own Key field.You can view the materials based upon the key field.By using MM50 we can extend the material means we can add a view to the exisisting material.The transaction provides the selection criteria to list materials and after provision of the criteria and after execution of the list screen leads to the materials list and there you can select the material and extend the material view.

As the sales view contains the sales organisation we can find the sales organisation for the material.

Regards,

Raghu.