cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material master-price details , who maintained it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

This may be basic question but it is important.

How can i know who have created or extended material master and if created / extenede then what price entered and by whome.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a basic question. 

Where als than in the change history do you find that information? this is in any module the case.

if the value was entered with the creation, then you will not say any old value/new value, as there is no old value. so the value is just present, except you find changes with new values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks.

But my question is that . i need to find out who has created this material master and what was value maintained MAP in accouting vew at the 1st time when material get created.

(means first time record)

Thanks

MA

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can find the user who created the material master by clicking the blue info button next to the material description. SAP will tell you per view who created it

But there is no way to know the initially entered moving average price,  except it was changed manually after the initial creation, then you can find it as old value in the change history.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

You can first get MBEW-KALN1, and then use KALN1 to search CKMI1 entries. For the first entry, you can see CKMI1-VERPR which indicated the moving average price before the first goods movement.

Thanks and regards,

Polly

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find "Material creator ID" in transaction code MM60 by entering material number and execute!

For material data changed,you can refer any one option
Option-1:Check in transaction code MM04 by  entering material number and execute.
Option-2:Check table:CDHDR and execute by entering material number in field object ID with entering transaction code MM02 in transaction field.

OR

If you want Moving Average price changes history,then find the history details in table S031 on SE11 transaction code and also can refer transaction code CKMPCSEARCH for Price Change Documents for Material Number.

Regards,

Biju K