cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material document Order Assignment

former_member355038
Participant
0 Kudos

i have a material document which has a movement type 261, when I view the account assignment tab the order field is populated. If I copy the order number and go KOB1 or KO03 or CO03 the the message "order does not exist" is shown, how can I view the master data of this order?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member355038
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the table AUFK and the specific order does not exist, after further analysis I have discovered that the Orders  greater than 6 months are archived that is why they are not in the reports or table.

thanks for your help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member219086
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi lfty,

As Gabriel mentioned, you need to check and understand what kind of order it is with the order category from AUFK table and then can be displayed in the corresponding t-codes. If you do not find in AUFK, meaning it is already archived. In your instance, looks like it is already archived.

Regards,

Srinath

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ifty,

For SAP, Order can have a lot of categories such as Internal Order, Product Cost Collector, QM Order, Network, PM order, etc. Some orders you can view only in some transactions.

Check your order category in table AUFK and share with use the category, then we can provide o t.code to display the master data for it.

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti