I have issue regarding the material document posting.
Scenario: Discrete manufaturing
1. Production order is created for A 177 PC and Operation wise confirmation is done with auto GR.
2. The stock A 174 PC is issued to other production orders.
3. Cancellation of confirmation CO13 is done for 177 PC since the stock is not available it has thrown error to COGI.
4. The error entry is deleted by the user in COGI.
5. Now they want to post the confirmation with 174 PC and 3 PC scrap.
But the problem is am not able to cancel the docuement which is posted intially for 177 PC since the error entry is deleted for 102 mvt.
I tried MBST and MIGO also not able to cancel the document.
How to go about on this issue. Pls let me know.
Thanks and Regards,
I hope while cancelling the operation with CO13, the cacellation has been taken place as the entry has been passed to COGI.
In this case you need to work around the solution
First of all cancel the material document of issue of the 174 pcs of A to another porduction order.
Now post an entry of 177 with movement type 102 with reference to the order in MB31.
In the production order replace the auto GR key with non auto GR key.
Carry out confirmation with confirmed quantity as 174 & scrap as 3.
Now in MB31 carry out GR against the order with movement type 101.
I hope this would work.
Try it out & revert.
You would need to cancel the Issue (174 pcs) to the other production orders first. This will update the stock and then you can cancel the confirmation and re-confirm again.
Another method could be removing (deactivating) the auto GR from the confirmation and cancel the confirmation and re-confirm. Then enable the auto GR again for further transactions. But am not sure about this method. Moreover its not recommended.
Hope that helps.