cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material availability in Maintenance Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seniors -

My query is When I release the maintenance order, system should perform the availability check for planned material. if material is not available then the order should not release.

I need to do this config but I dont know where to do the customization, kindly guide in detail.

Thanks & Regards

Manmohan K Bajaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>>>>Maintenance and Service Processing>>>Maintenance and Service Orders>>>Functions and Settings for Order Types>>>Availability Check for Material, PRTs and Capacities>>>Define Scope of Check

Transaction Code : OPJJ

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>>>>Maintenance and Service Processing>>>Maintenance and Service Orders>>>Functions and Settings for Order Types>>>Availability Check for Material, PRTs and Capacities>>> Define Inspection Control

Transaction Code: OIOI

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OIOI transaction under material Availability screen area for the field choose option 1User decides on release if parts are missing or 3 No release if parts are missing.

In the case of option 1, user can still release the order by selecting the Release order option at the time of Release and Saving the order.

In the case of option 3, order cannot be released.

Praveen

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please follow below SPRO Path

1)Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Maintenance and Service Processing -> Maintenance and Services Orders-> Functions and Settings for Order Types -> Availability Check for Material, PRTs and Capacities -> Define Checking Rules

In this step you need to define checking rules Maintenance order processing For your Order Type for Materials.

Then

2)Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Maintenance and Service Processing -> Maintenance and Services Orders-> Functions and Settings for Order Types -> Availability Check for Material, PRTs and Capacities -> Define Scope of Check

In this You need to define the scope of of your checking rule which you define above SPRO path

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manmohan K Bajaj

Have a look at the Availability settings in the IMG for your order type.

PeteA