Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Availability chk thru PM Order & MMBE

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In PM Order I have assigned a material and released it.

Now after few days, I dont have the material in store, which I checked through MMBE.

But again, once I go to IW32 and checked for material availability it is showing material is available. where as actually material is not available in store .

Can anybody explain me why is it so???

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the scope of the check for your availability control in IMG settings ,may be some PO has been raised which in turn avaiting the good receipt for your material.kindly check

regards

thyagarajan

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagrajan,

I have checked the material availability check scope. Also there is no any PO or GR in future.

The problem is that once I do any changes to PM Order material & check for material availability then it is showing correct.i.e. material is not available. Is it any type of system bug or any other reson??

Sundar

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

how the materil check is carried out either at the header level or at the material level , i think you have to check at material level .also make sure in IMG whether material availability is checked each time you save the maintenance order while defining the inspection control for order type

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the scope of check during creation that is 1 & 2 after save & release.

Check in IMG configuration.There is no debug as you mention.

Regards,

Raj

I have checked the material availability check scope. Also there is no any PO or GR in future.

The problem is that once I do any changes to PM Order material & check for material availability then it is showing correct.i.e. material is not available. Is it any type of system bug or any other reson??

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating a material reservation or requisition via the PM order, the G/L account is defaulted by the automatic account assignment in the material master.

The default G/L can be changed for a material requisition on the purchasing data screen.

regards,

Venkatesan Anandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when there is no material in the store if the order is showing the availablity,then check the Availability Check for Material, PRTs, and Capacities node in IMG.

In order there are two material availability check,one is over all material availability check,which will shows shortage only before release or during release once the order is relased it always shows that the material is available.

other material availability check is individual line item check,when you check with this it will take to the ATP quantities of the material where it will shows the availability same as the MMBE,including the Reservation,PR & PO quantity.

So better check this.

Regards,

Raj.