cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material 98001100052 is not defined for sales org. 5000 distr.chann. lang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am creating a delivery for this material,I am getting the error-"Material 98001100052 is not defined for sales org. 5000 distr.chann. lang. E".

I am just worried that had this material not been maintained for the sales orgn 5000 and distribn channel then how come it allowed to make sales order.

Please guide.

Warm Regards

Somnath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check setting for

Define Common Distribution Channels OVR1

Define Common DivisionsOVR2

Assign sales organization u2013 distribution channel u2013 plant OVX6

Regards

Vishal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the customer is created in one sales area and the material plant is extended one sales Org + Distributin channel combination. Now make sure that the customer sales areas' sales org and dist chan have been assigned to the plant where this material belongs to. Else you need to add sales org data to mat master(Extend) for this customer sales org + dis chan combination.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

hoto MARC n check whether material is maintained in plant of not if yes then just do the above said setting regarding to common dist chann n division your problem will be solved

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The material is most probably not extended to the plant from which you are trying to deliver.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Please go to MM02 transaction enter your material number 98001100052 then select the view Basic data then go in to the Basic data here you click on Discription tab (Avail in top toll bar)in that discription tab you maintain the language EN then save the master now you try to create the delivery.

Menu >Extras>Discription.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jun 10, 2008 1:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The material has already been maintained for lang EN..I have already checked it but then also the delivery is not happening.

Kindly guide

Regards

Somnath

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You check with respect to that sales area , then try

Regards,

Murali.