Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASTER DATA MASS CHANGE- ASSET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with substitution....

I need to do the following :

In asset master record, tab allocation I want to make a substitution in the field " group evaluation 1" e.g. from 2 to 7;

With GGB1 I create a substitution in AM -Asset Accounting mass change, callup point 4.

With OA02 I link my substitution to the company code.

With AR01 I create a worklist and I choose the workflow task:"Change asset w/o dialog (bulk change), I select my substitution.

Then AR31 for releasing my worklist.

I get an error message : " Work item 000000386089: Data for type A cannot be written (table SWWWIHEAD) ".

I did a bit of debugging and it seems that the error is triggered because there are no records for the current version plan (PLVAR = 01) in the table HRP1217. I must say that we did not implement HR at all here. We are using version 4.6C.

Please help me to solve this problem !

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriela,

For this little change it better to create a simple LSMW. This is going faster then with Mass change. (no transports,...).

With SE16 you get the asset numbers and evaluation groeps in EXCEL, there you change the values and import this with LSMW

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dude,

its very simple and nothing...this is a basis issue..i also got the same. basis guy has to do with workflow authorisation......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you be more exactly.... What I have to do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

while getting error run su53 and see the outcome and take this to basis guy...normally in asset worklist consultant gets error due to missing authorisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I run SU53 but no authorization problem was shown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to find OSS notes on this...even then just show the message to basis guy that you are getting this messsage

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks anyway