cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive Deletion of Open Sales Orders/Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows a massive transaction to delete open sales orders and deliveries.

I try using de MASS transaccion but here I can only reject the items (in sales orders) but the thing is that the customer wants the open orders and deliveries to be deleted.

Could anyone help me please?

Thanks and regards!

Lore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only delete a complete sales document or delivery if there are no subsequent documents. For example, you could not delete a complete sales document if items had already been delivered and therefore, delivery documents had been created.

If you want to delete a sales document, you effectively remove it from the database which means that it is no longer possible to analyze it. Therefore, its recommend that you work with reasons for rejection. Being the case it can be considered to reject the items rather.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much for the helpfull answers!!!!!

regards,

lore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have analysed the Pros and cons of deleting these open docs well, before coming to this conclusion. Probably, it is an effort to free up space in DB and these docs might be too old.

If so, the best way would be to write a Pgm and then erase them in 1 go. My previous client did the same to get rid of old due lists.

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When once delivery is done, we cannot delete a sales order.The best way is to mark for deletion.

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned in the above update it is not advisable to delete a sales order...

still if the requirement is there ask your ABAP team to write a BDC to delete the sales order from the table database...this is again very risky.

regards

Biju