cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mass update of control cycle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have business function LOG_PP_LMAN_02 (TC SFW5) activated in system but still I cannot see mass processing option in tcode PKMC.

Kindly advice what further changes I need to do.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You can find Mass Processing function in PKMC on the left side under selection parameters as shown below. If its grayed out then change the transaction to "display mode" and set this indicator.

Once you enable this, go to change mode and execute as per selection parameters to get the list of control cycles. You can select multiple CC there and execute mass processing from tool bar button.

Please ensure that business function LOG_PP_LMAN_02  is active which is a pre-requisite for mass processing.

BR,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Business function is active but I still don't see Mass processsing what you shown in PKMC.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Go to SFW5, Switch Framework Browser and find your business function LOG_PP_LMAN_02.

Traffic light green shows its switched on. There is a consistency check button next to it. Please click on that to verify if your business function is error free. In case you find some error, open the tree structure and pin point the node with error to rectify it. You may have to consult your System Basis/Admin team to close all errors.

If you find any sub component as switch off then you can turn that on, please note that some of the business functions are irreversible

BR,

Rohit

Message was edited by: Rohit Singh

Answers (0)